武汉检察:当检察官遇上高山流水

  时间:2026-05-18 来源:武汉市汉阳区人民检察院  

一缕文脉的气息,穿过岁月山河,轻轻拨动了时光的弦——他寻着琴音与墨香,踏入今时的汉阳。这一路,他遇见的是另一种“知音”。


当检察官遇上高山流水

Public interest litigation safeguards cultural heritage in Hanyang

 

Yu Boya, Senior Minister of the State of Jin during the Spring and Autumn and Warring States Period.

 

Xiao Yang, Procurator of the People's Procuratorate of Hanyang District, Wuhan City

 

 

A:这是......知音文脉的气息

A: This is... the spirit of the Zhiyin cultural heritage.

 

A:这里是?

A: Where am I?

 

B:伯牙先生,这里是2,000年后

B: Mr. Boya, this is 2,000 years later.

 

A:你认识我?

A: You know me?

 

B:古琴台的石碑上就有您的故事

B: Your story is inscribed on the stone tablet at the Guqintai.

 

A:伯牙琴台题壁,万古高山,千秋流水.......这些都是后人记我?

A: "The story of Bo Ya and the Qintai written on the wall: 'timeless mountains,endless waters'" All these were written by later generations to remember me?

 

B:我再带您去看看晴川阁

B: Let me show you Qingchuan Pavilion.

 

B:晴川历历汉阳树,这就是建于距今450年前的晴川阁

B: "Under the clear sky,you can see all the trees of Hanyang,crisp and bright." Here is Qingchuan Pavilion built 450 years ago.

 

A:看来你们守护的很好

A: It seems you're doing a great job.

 

B:守护它们的不止我们一个。晴川阁内有一处景点,名为禹功矶,记录了大禹治水的功绩。去年,我们在辖区内走访,调查文物保护情况,发现禹功矶上有青苔、垃圾,还有人在上面刻字,于是制发检察建议,督促相关单位切实履行日常维护职责,文物原貌随之渐渐清晰。此后,辖区内有17处不可移动文物完成修缮。

B: We are not the only ones who guard them. Within Qingchuan Pavilion, there is a site called the Yugong Rock, which records the achievements of Yu the Great in controlling the floods. Last year, while conducting inspections and investigating the state of cultural relic protection within our jurisdiction, we found moss, garbage, and even people's carvings on the Yugong Rock. To urge the relevant authorities to earnestly fulfill their daily maintenance duties,we issued prosecutorial recommendations.The original appearance of the relic became clear again gradually. Since then, 17 immovable cultural relics within our jurisdiction have been restored.

 

A:谢谢你们!守住了石头,也守住了文脉。

A: Thank you for protecting the stones and keeping the cultural heritage alive.

 

B:这是市级文物保护单位,凤凰山摩崖石刻,上面的字刻于南宋端平三年,凤立梅岩。2021年,在检察机关的建议下,相关行政单位设立了文物安全责任公示牌,明确了管理责任人日常责任,邀请专家制定修缮方案。如今,这里不仅是历史的见证,更是文化的传承。

B: This is the Phoenix Mountain Cliff Carvings, a municipal-level protected cultural relic site. The characters were carved in the third year of the Duanping era of the Southern Song Dynasty: "Phoenix Alights on Plum Blossom Rock." In 2021, following a suggestion from the procuratorial authorities, the relevant administrative department set up a public notice board for cultural relic safety responsibility, clarifying the daily duties of the management personnel, and invited experts to formulate a restoration plan. Now, this place is not only a witness to history but also an inheritance of cultural heritage.

 

 

A:这些草木也是你们护着的?

A: These plants and trees—are they also under your care?

B:有人非法占用绿地,我们督促相关行政机关依法履职。

B:Someone was illegally occupying the green space, and we urged the relevant administrative organs to perform their duties according to law.

 

C:待会给你弹我新学的曲子——高山流水。

C: Later, I'll play you a new tune I've learned—High Mountains and Flowing Waters.

 

B:现在你的知音可不止一个了

B: Now, your Zhiyin are far more than just one.

 

 

A:看到这么美丽的汉阳,我也能放心了。

A: Seeing such a beautiful Hanyang, I'm relieved.

 

B:我们只是做了该做的事,草木常青,琴声不绝,用检察力量助力打造文脉传承的知音共鸣之区。

B: We have only done what was necessary. Green and growing,the music of qin is always flowing, and we use prosecutorial strength to help build a district of Zhiyin where cultural heritage can be passed down forever.

 

A:巍巍乎若泰山!子期,你知道吗?两千年后,俱是知音!

A:It is as majestic as Mount Tai.Ziqi, do you know? Two thousand years later, all are Zhiyin!

 

 

During the Spring and Autumn period , there was a man called Yu Boya. He was an expert in composing and playing the qin.Once his teacher brought him to enjoy nature, Boya played music on the boat amidst such beautiful scenery.Suddenly, a man on the bank shouted: "Bravo!" Boya came out of the boat, and saw a woodcutter on the bank. He immediately invited the woodcutter to his boat and played music to praise the high mountains , the woodcutter said, "Wonderful! It is as majestic as Mount Tai!" And Boya played another piece of music to praise the flowing water , the woodcutter said, "Amazing!It sounds like a mighty river flowing vigorously" Boya was excited, and said, "Zhiyin! You are truly my Zhiyin!" Since that, people use "high mountain and flowing water" or "Zhiyin"to describe close friends, bosom friends can truly understand you.


责编:于昕冉

友情链接

Copyrights©中国-东盟成员国总检察长会议官方网站 版权所有。
备案序号:京ICP备17031496号-4